Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Flashback; the 2010 winter olympics

KimY2Kim Yuna scored 228.56 points, gaining the gold medal in the Vancouver winter olympics. She shattered her own world record by more than 18 points. Getting over Mao Asada from Japan, Caroline Zhang from the U.S.,Yukari Nakano from Japan, Caroline Kostner of Italy. The judges were dazzled by her performance and gave her a high score of  78.50 at the short program and 150.06 at the free program.
I think no one will beat this girl. That is because I believe someone who enjoy something is better than good at something. Also, she had started figure skating when she was really young so I think she deserved to get a gold medal. When Yuna got her gold medal on her neck, everyone were jumping around and screaming out loud.
Even if she did not get the world championships, I think she comes back to her own pace again




Fighting Yuna!!!!!!! 

1 comment:

  1. I was happy to see her getting the award.
    I am very proud that she is Korean!!

    ReplyDelete